crotonevans Posted May 31, 2014 Report Posted May 31, 2014 I have an audio control lc2i and a sounqubed 1200 mono on a 15" sundown what do I set up yhe sub with Do I go by the lc2i or leave them down and go by amp?
gr8handogoatness Posted June 1, 2014 Report Posted June 1, 2014 Um you need to set your gains with a DD1 or an oscilloscope. You need to set the gain of the source first then the next thing in line and so forth. Maximum inclined signal from each thing, going from source all the way to amp. Does that answer your question?
crotonevans Posted June 2, 2014 Author Report Posted June 2, 2014 yes I understand that and that's done but I seem to have a lot of bass at lo volume do I set the bass by the amp or lc2i
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.