Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Final design!!!!! Need help


Recommended Posts

Posted

I've posted a few topics on here about possible enclosures for future builds... Well with current events that have happened I have to stick with my cube for a while... Today I took out all the plastic in the back for a wall and my MAX dimensions are.... 40Wx43Hx18D... Plans are 2 18s so I know subs will need around 12 cuft net... I have never built a box with a slot port. I have only used aeros this is why I ask you smd for your help... Could I fit 4 15s????? Also want to be tuned around 35 hz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3394 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...