My Bronc has a problem...

I had that problem with that Town Car too after we got the other crap straightened out. That helped out, but it messed up again about a month later and we had to take it to a shop...turned out to be clogged up cats which was causing the O2 sensors to mess up and caused it to run way to rich and the computer was trying to compensate by adjusting the idle speed electronically.

In other words...too much money spent on a car that wasn't worth it overall. We traded it in and got $1200 I think.  Just get rid of it and get a CHEVY!!!!!!!!! ;D

Dude, I'm not about to let go the truck I got laid in a couple times.....

This truck n I have been through thick n thin  :-[

So, feck you lol jk

I been wanting to go straight pipe for a while now, that damn glasspack is just there cuz of the damn law....it's not legal but pfft lol

I'll check everything posted here tomorrow :D

Hey hey hey now, you have no clue how much it's worth out of the KBB  :D

It's pretty much stock on the outside, just some nerf bars and some 32" tires, but teh engine is where everything's pimp, I won't say much but it hauls ass lol

Understand that...I had an ugly ass truck that was falling apart in some places...but the motor is where all the money went. True, I don't know what the KBB says it's worth cause I don't know exactly what you have. I've just had issues with every FORD (FoundOnRoadDead) that I've ever had...so I stick with CHEVY. But if you like it, that's all you. Nothing wrong with that. That's what makes you...well, you. It's what you wanna do, not what we want you to do.

Dude, I'm not about to let go the truck I got laid in a couple times.....

This truck n I have been through thick n thin  :-[

So, feck you lol jk

I been wanting to go straight pipe for a while now, that damn glasspack is just there cuz of the damn law....it's not legal but pfft lol

I'll check everything posted here tomorrow :D

thats right, ford will get you laid a couple of times... now DODGE will get you laid all the time!  ;) mopar or no car!  :^

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=