youngbass98 Posted June 9, 2014 Report Posted June 9, 2014 I just got an 06 Monte Carlo and will soon be doing a build log but I am kind of stuck. I already own a zcon 18 which I already know I won't be able to use. I want your guys opinion on what I should either sell the sub how it is (perfectly working condition 10/10 in all ways only had it for 2 months and used for about a week tuned amp with dd1) or I could recone it to a 15. what option do you guys think will be the most cost affective. please any advise will be apreciated 06 monte carlo 2 12 rockford p3s soundstream rubicon 2500 crescendo audio mezzo 6.5 ct sounds 125.4 execution audio and shca wiring 2 xs d3400 on stock alt
Miguels Posted June 9, 2014 Report Posted June 9, 2014 it will be hard to sell it.. a recone will cost like $170 my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.