TheMonolith2001 Posted June 10, 2014 Report Posted June 10, 2014 This seems crazy cheap and I am really tempted to buy it because I love this oldschool stuff. Am I missing something? http://louisville.craigslist.org/ele/4456791383.html I found another guy with one of the old Phoenix Gold Rotary subs brand new in box but he wanted like 600-800 or something crazy. EDIT: Yeah here he is. http://louisville.craigslist.org/ele/4503582325.html
Colin - STAPUFT Posted June 10, 2014 Report Posted June 10, 2014 Good price. Hit 'em up- you never know. I passed on two Stroker 18s a few months ago on eBay. NIB, started at 250 each. I think they went for 275 each or so. A STEAL. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.