Jump to content

The day I was dreading ..


Recommended Posts

Posted

Daaaamn, that's some bullshit! I don't understand why that would be so much. Sorry Skax, that sucks man.

like n8 said bro you live and you learn I'm just ready to get this lvl 5 18 in just gotta be easy with the knob

In town haha

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4619 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...