Flamingsword360 Posted June 10, 2014 Report Posted June 10, 2014 A buddy of mine has a sundown audio E 12 v2 in about 1.72ft3 after displacement of the port and sub. Box is tuned to about 36hz. How much RMS will it handle I know its rated for 500rms. He said he would like to put 750rms Clean on it.
SQL50 Posted June 11, 2014 Report Posted June 11, 2014 They can take a beating, that's for sure. It'll probably heat up for extended play at full tilt, but in most cases.. I think it would handle it, but the spl difference shouldn't be all that much between 500 rms and 750 rms.. I would play it safe and keep it around rated power to around 600ish, if it's not enough bass then add another sub and run them around 1200 rms.. That's my 2 cents
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.