Jump to content

Head unit with front and rear aux?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm in the process of putting together a headunit and speakers for a camper. They need a front aux input to plug phones and iPods in and a rear aux input to run the TV audio through the headunit. All I've been able to find are double din DVD units (don't need) and low end no name stuff and one cheap JVC unit. I'd like to put a little nicer unit in if at all possible. Don't even care if it's an older used unit I find on ebay, just as long as it's a decent unit. The Alpine CDE 123 would work, with it's front aux and an AI net adapter, but I can't seem to find a used one anywhere. So does anyone know of a single din headunit with 2 aux inputs?

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1463 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...