Left rear speaker has very low volume!!

Left rear speaker has recently stopped playing loud. You can barely hear the music. No matter how high the volume the speaker still produces little to no sound, but you can hear the music. Issue persists after swapping Rcas around. Would this issue be the speaker itself or a burnt out channel on the amp???

Dnt forget the speaker wire ..heres what I would do in this order

1. Switch rcas left and right if you put the left one in the right and the right in the left ..and your problem switches to the right side then you need rcas

2. If it persists remove speaker and connect to the amp with a new piece of speaker wire just to test..if it fixes it then you need new speaker wire..its probably pinched some where..find the pinch and be careful u dont pinch again.

3. If problem persists try on another channel of the amp..if it fixes it theres something wrong with the amp..

4. If problem still persists u need probably. Need a new speaker

Good luck

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

Dnt forget the speaker wire ..heres what I would do in this order

1. Switch rcas left and right if you put the left one in the right and the right in the left ..and your problem switches to the right side then you need rcas

2. If it persists remove speaker and connect to the amp with a new piece of speaker wire just to test..if it fixes it then you need new speaker wire..its probably pinched some where..find the pinch and be careful u dont pinch again.

3. If problem persists try on another channel of the amp..if it fixes it theres something wrong with the amp..

4. If problem still persists u need probably. Need a new speaker

Good luck

welll i didnt change anything... all i did was install some second skin pro in my trunk and now it works again... weird

Archived