Second Skin Audio

LOUDEST 12 in 2^3?

whats up SMD forum! this is my first post here and i was wondering what do you guys think would be the loudest 12 in a 2^3 ported enclosure? my amp is Soundqubed 2200.1. ALL ofc SHCA 1/0. I currently have a Fi Q12 but i was wondering if theres stuff that'll be louder than that?

There is no "loudest" sub there is for 2 cf. You usually want to tailor the box around your subs specifications to make it perform its best. With that being said, what's your budget?

You just want it to be all around louder? Spl wise?

the Fi Q is the SQ line of Fi

You could've went with a BL

Sundown

American Bass

countless others

Loudest 12"?

Probably DD Z3 12"

TEAM SOUTH Bassahaulic Productions

The ONLY Bright Atlantic Blue DiamondBoxx L

Drew Jones
Bassahaulic Productions

4 SSA ZCON 15"s
2 Sundown SCV-6000's
6 AGM G31's

161.6 @ 40Hz Outlaw
159.8 @ 36Hz Legal

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

There is no loudest. But C2 audio 12's tend to like around 2^3.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

There is no "loudest" sub there is for 2 cf. You usually want to tailor the box around your subs specifications to make it perform its best. With that being said, what's your budget?

Sundown

American Bass

countless others

i know theres no such thing as loudest 12 but thats why i gave my specs thats all i got to give to the sub. its for a single cab truck and the box is going behind the seats with sub inverted coming out in-between seats. i got the Q for a pretty good deal thats why i got it but i just want to know whats out there for me in these circumstances.

Sundown

American Bass

countless others

i know theres no such thing as loudest 12 but thats why i gave my specs thats all i got to give to the sub. its for a single cab truck and the box is going behind the seats with sub inverted coming out in-between seats. i got the Q for a pretty good deal thats why i got it but i just want to know whats out there for me in these circumstances.

Sundown

American Bass

countless others

Loudest 12"?

Probably DD Z3 12"

no such thing as the loudest 12

No, there is.

But to find out, you'd have to put each sub in it;s optimal enclosure on it's optimal power to test it. No one will do that, so they just like to say "There is no such thing"....

TEAM SOUTH Bassahaulic Productions

The ONLY Bright Atlantic Blue DiamondBoxx L

Drew Jones
Bassahaulic Productions

4 SSA ZCON 15"s
2 Sundown SCV-6000's
6 AGM G31's

161.6 @ 40Hz Outlaw
159.8 @ 36Hz Legal

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Loudest 12"?

Probably DD Z3 12"

no such thing as the loudest 12

No, there is.

But to find out, you'd have to put each sub in it;s optimal enclosure on it's optimal power to test it. No one will do that, so they just like to say "There is no such thing"....

so with that being said, there's no such thing as the loudest sub

Archived