Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Help design abox for 3 HDC418s


juan777

Recommended Posts

Posted
What I have to work with:


2005 Chevy Tahoe


Width: 49in

Height: 24-26in

Depth: 37.5in total (whole cargo area)

Port Tuning: 37-38Hz

Port Area: 288-310

Desired box volume: 18cuft


I'd like all 3 HDC418s to face up, I also wanted the port facing back but I'm not sure that will work out since the port would be blocked by the hatch so subs up/port up may have to do.


Cut sheet with design would help a lot.


Thanks


The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
Posted

This is subs up port up. 26H x 49W x 35D. Port height 33.5, width 9 and length 13. Box will be 18.27cubes tuned to 37 hz. Make sure you extra baffle the face and brace the box like hell. :) So the final volume should be still around 18 after bracing and around 38 hz

Vw Polo

Pioneer Deh-6050UB

Sundown Saz-3500d

DD Audio 9500 15''

5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz

I live to hear the Bass drop!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3159 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...