Door Panels Build Need advice

I'd say depending on how much clearance you have between the panel and the edge of the driver/passenger seat you could get away with one continuous piece of wood with the cut outs in it.

I agree that if you do plan on cutting a good amount of the door start small first. It will weaken the panel a good amount. If you're going to just try to keep the edges on the door it may warp when you're wrapping the fleece due to being weak.

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

I could do 4 6.5 mids and 4 tweeters on that panel easily.

You are looking at the overall picture wrong.

Picture how you want the finished project to look and plan in reverse.

Build a solid mold/layout the rings or baffle/stretch molding Ponte material/resin and ADD MAT/bodywork/finish with paint or vinyl or whatever fancy zebra striped leapord print you like

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

Archived