Second Skin Audio

Box for 4 15"

Syvirus

Im trying to build a box for 4 Shok Triton 15s running of a Kicker ZX2500.1 but im very bad when it comes to ports i never know how big/smal to make them... So i was wondering if anyone could help me out?

They will be going in a 2 door hyundai excel so i am limited to space so i was thinking of having subs up port forward. My box specs are:

Height: 16inch

Width: 37inch

Depth: 55inch

The site recommends a 3.5 cubic feet per sub and tuned to 31hz http://shokindustries.com/products/subwoofers/triton/

Any help would be appreciated

Dude, you're walling an Excel?!?! I'm so freaking tuned in to see it. As far as port area, I'd shoot for around 200-240" of port.

You can download the Torres calculator on this site and play around with it. We can help you and coach you on hope to plug numbers into it. It's really easy to use and will give you something to play with.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Do one big driver side port that is like the floor to ceiling. To get 200" that would be a port 25X8".

Wait, where are you putting these subs? Those dimensions don't look like wall dimensions. You're not doing a back seat box or somehow trying to fit these in a trunk are you?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

they will be taking up the whole car pretty much from the very back all the way up to the back of the driver seat. pretty much same at this pic its my old setup. 2 9515s

SAM_0394.jpg

This is what i have come up with but donno if i did the "common port walls" right but im sure its wrong.

subbox1.jpg

Archived