Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

tuning for spl fs or resonating car freq


Recommended Posts

Posted

Thanks joe x I'll give that a try. And bkolfo4 I know their more of a sq sub but its what I have and might as well make em loud as possible lol im about .5 dbs behind another local guy in my class just want to pass him lol

Posted

I don't think you will have to tune too high if you wanna beat a .5db. Try even around 37 hz so you can even stay musical. I'm sure you will make a noticable difference

Vw Polo

Pioneer Deh-6050UB

Sundown Saz-3500d

DD Audio 9500 15''

5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz

I live to hear the Bass drop!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3202 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...