Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

American Bass 6.5 subs...... specs


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys I haven't been on much. I have an f150 single cab... I've ran 2 sa8v.2 and 3sa8v.2 and 3 e8's and currently have 2 Phantom Soundz Neo 8's.... Getting one of the Neos reconed at the moment. So I realized I haven't been having fun the past 6 or so months. So I'm more than likely gonna sell the Neo 8's and run AB 6.5 subs... Either 6 or 8 of them... Went to AB's website and I don't see any enclosure recommendations... Does any one know what they are????this will determine how man I can run.. I have 2cbft to work with... And help would be appreciated. I'm just looking to have fun again....

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3


http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Posted

Im going to guess its the same as the Massive audio 6.5s

Minimum Sealed Box Volume
0.25 cubic feet
Optimum Sealed Box Volume
0.41 cubic feet
Minimum Ported Box Volume
0.29 cubic feet
Optimum Ported Box Volume
0.41 cubic feet

2010 Focus coupe- 8 12" wall. 157.5@46hz

2016 Focus ST - SQ build.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5863 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...