Sundown Audio

Ugh my 3500v2

Jeep03

I'm not built, I have NO idea how efficient I'll be with my 4th order bandpass. My build has only just REALLY begin, 2 months at most and I'll be up and banging.

Build log:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183007-crossfire-c7s-pics-inside/

Lol you better hope it's more efficient than OPs box...

If not your gunna be buying another 3500 lololol

It will be plenty loud, I'm not too concerned with efficiency or rise. I've got plenty of amp for my goal and I'll be able to lean hard into alt and bank.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

So after two days i've noticed it did fix my problem which was reading incorrectly on a HOT day. It still doesn't dip below 13.1 volts but it doesn't go over 13.7v either.

I always thought my alt was producing 14.6 volts and it doesn't.

For some reason whenever it was hotter than usual it read higher when it shouldn't have.

Kinda weird how a chip was able to do that.

Already paid the difference for the new amp they said the release date is Aug. 20.

So after two days i've noticed it did fix my problem which was reading incorrectly on a HOT day. It still doesn't dip below 13.1 volts but it doesn't go over 13.7v either.

I always thought my alt was producing 14.6 volts and it doesn't.

For some reason whenever it was hotter than usual it read higher when it shouldn't have.

Kinda weird how a chip was able to do that.

Already paid the difference for the new amp they said the release date is Aug. 20.

Before I removed the chip my vm1 would read into the 15s when hot. Now it reads normal for a shitty massive 90amp alt, cold at start up 14.3 warm 13.7 to 14.1

Archived