Does anyone know anything about vinyl printers? Looking to buy this one...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vinyl-Cutter-Plotter-28-inch-Cutting-Plotter-Printer-Sign-Maker-SignCut-Pro-/310793826234?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item485cc16fba

So I've got a small business and need to print out my sign for my window up front... Each letter in my logo will need to be right around 15" W, 24" H. I'm guessing with a printer like the one above, I would be able to print my whole logo (basically just letters) at once, instead of doing each letter individually.. (although either way is fine with me..) I've gotten a few quotes from around town saying they would do it for $600-$1500, which is just outrageous.. I told them that I would be the one installing them, (Sticking them to the window..) but they said they have to charge for that anyways even if I do it. So yeah, I've always wanted one anyways to do small graphics and stickers, so hopefully someone can chime in and tell me if they think this will suffice?

Here's what my logo looks like

logo.png

I would do the little "hat" separately.. the 'T' in Tech would be exactly 15" W, 24" H, the rest of the letters (E, C, H) would be the same. They wouldn't have to be printed at the same time, I can stick one on the window at a time.. I'll get them straight :)... Just wondering if this printer will do something like this.. also what vinyl does it take? hahah

Archived