Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Three Sundown Audio 12" x series fourth order!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Okay gentlemen. I need some assistance. I have three x series sundown 12's dual 2ohms, that I will be using in my personal car. Oh yea thankx for the help on the kicker cvx project too! Have anybody built a fourth order enclosure for these? I have three of them!

Posted

I bet hua lol but anyway... I've decided to go ported and would like to get you guys opinion.

Net: 7 cubic feet

Gross 8.625 cubic feet

Vent opening 113.16 square inches x 25" deep

Should be tuned at 35hrtz

Posted

I bet hua lol but anyway... I've decided to go ported and would like to get you guys opinion.

Net: 7 cubic feet

Gross 8.625 cubic feet

Vent opening 113.16 square inches x 25" deep

Should be tuned at 35hrtz

how much power you looking to have on this? what type of vehicle / box location in said vehicle, sub/port alignment?

your numbers that you have there work out to just a little better than 16in^2 of port per ft^3 of internal volume. its a little on the higher end of things, and can affect mechanical power handling, but things such as the amount of power and vehicle placement can make up for it.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

 

 

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3117 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...