Jump to content

alienware laptops?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Sager used to OEM the Alienware laptops and I've owned a number of them. Very good quality, decent prices (at least, they used to have) and customer service was awesome. If I were in the market for a laptop I'd go there first.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Posted

That Lenovo looks legit.

Just had issues with the Asus G73JH that my wife was using and picked up another Alienware laptop cause it was a "good" deal. a M17x R2 model with 920qm processor, 6gb ram, dual ati 4870's, 1900 x 1200 monitor, and a 256gb ssd hdd for $375. Only issue was clogged fans. Quick opening and cleaning the fans and repasting the heatsinks has it running like a champ.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5126 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...