Name: Mazda 3 (2007)

Date Added: ÚTE_ADDED%

Owner: philrab

Short Description: Nothing fancy, daily driver/road warrior, 90 miles of daily commute made more bearable by a decent system in the making.

View Vehicle

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Will have to get home this evening to upload the pics to the garage, but I can link what I have from imgur, even though 99% of it's already in here somewhere.

VmKh1Fv.jpg

SQBZJWb.jpg

Independant foglight mod (fogs originally only on with low beams) and Lamin-X overlays

ZIWMzoc.jpg

Redline Leather Goods shift boot/e-brkake boot/padded armrest cover. Nice stuff, custom made to order, good price. All black leather with purple stitching.

R13LGGG.jpg

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, freaking loving this head unit.

mRHVUPp.jpg

Infinity Reference components in front doors (6030cs I believe) and coaxials in the rear

aCTItGV.jpg

Fiberglass "jackbox" (stealthbox in the jack compartment, bought used) Image Dynamics ID8D4 sub (ignore the MTX, need a new pic) Kenwood 5001 ps amp.

Can't see/no pics:

James Barone Racing poly rear motor mount

James Barone Racing shifter bushings and short shifter

modded stock airbox

Still to come:

Obsidian Audio 12 in a 2^3 ft. ported enclosure tuned to 33 hz (all me, first ported enclosure design)

JL 320.4 for the door speakers

Sky High 4 gauge wiring into a fused distribution block for the amps

Sky High big 3 (don't know why I keep putting this shit off, but it's gotta happen before that other amp goes in)

XS battery under the hood (eventually)

bronze painted OEM wheels (will look sick on a purple car IMHO.)

Holding off another month before I really put in work. Louisiana summers are fucking brutal and there's a 120% chance of rain 8 days a week.

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Nice work so far very clean. I have that same deck best ive owned so far!

Thanks, it gets the job done. I like how clean the stealthbox came out, but that 8" in that tiny sealed enclosure leaves me lacking, hence the ported box with the OA12 on the horizon. I've got enough amp to push it, and I'll make the box removable so I can use my whole hatch when I have to pack everyone in the car.

Build Thread

Archived