Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Need help on port dimensions!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a box that I got from someone for my Fi Q 18. The box is a huge ass SEALED box that is about 9.7^3 ft. I want to take the top board off with the sub hole and build a port tuned to about 28hz. I don't really know what size port I should go with for this box. I had my Q 18 in a ported box with a 6" x 20" port but the box was much smaller. Could someone please help me with some dimensions for this big sealed box I have. The dimensions are 49"w x 20.8"h x 19.8"d.

<p>Black 1997 Chevy C1500 Ext. Cab5.7L 350 VortecDual 22" Glasspack ExhaustRacing Chip/Programmer.373 Gears W/ Shift KitCold Air IntakePioneer Deh80-PrsSubwoofers-Fi Q motor, 18 6 spoke basket, SPL Audio recone

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 9909 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...