Jump to content

want to buy gaming laptop.


Recommended Posts

Posted

hey not sure if I can post this here, but it seemed like this would be the best place...

so looking for a gaming laptop.. just seeing if anyone has something used where I can save a couple bucks.

I have my gaming desktop so I don't need anything insane but since im spoiled with my desktop id rather get something then can run pretty much every game at decent settings..

budget no more then 900? let me know.. but if you have something cheaper that would be awesome !

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6182 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...