Ritch40 Posted August 4, 2014 Author Report Posted August 4, 2014 okay...thank you i will email you once i have everything posted here
Ritch40 Posted August 4, 2014 Author Report Posted August 4, 2014 Here are a couple of the alterations i had in mind
Ritch40 Posted August 4, 2014 Author Report Posted August 4, 2014 and the winISD screen shots. the blue line is the existing box. The pink line is the proposed changes to the box.
Cj Kumz Posted August 4, 2014 Report Posted August 4, 2014 Looks like the sub will be loading straight into the port. Best to keep the sub and port opening as far apart as possible. Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Ritch40 Posted August 4, 2014 Author Report Posted August 4, 2014 crap.......your right.....it does......thinking its time to either sell these subs or build a whole new box.
Cj Kumz Posted August 4, 2014 Report Posted August 4, 2014 If I may ask why is you box shaped in that way?? Just check for your max dimensions I would go for a new box cause its quicker lol. Try an 8 cube box, I had RE Sx pro 15s and they liked 4 cubes per sub. Just a suggestion but it work Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Ritch40 Posted August 5, 2014 Author Report Posted August 5, 2014 the box is shaped that way due to vehicle constraints. If i were to alter the existing box with the new port design i would be just over 8cuft net total With this set of subs anyway i am wired as low as they will go. that and im not too certain the amp would handle dropping much lower real well.
Cj Kumz Posted August 5, 2014 Report Posted August 5, 2014 Divide the box then port each opposite end of the box. Haven't done calculations but it could work Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.