1 Ohm Load With Box Terminals

Subs: http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/details/p3d4-15

Box: http://www.vminnovations.com/Product_5213/Q-Power-Dual-15-Ported-Subwoofer-Box-QBASS15.html

I don't want to run wires inside the box other than hitting terminals. Ive read that wiring each sub to 2 ohms within their chambers, and then connecting the outside terminal postives and negatives with a lead running to the amp. Will this achieve my 1 ohm load I want to accomplish? Or do I have to run Sub 1 + to Sub 2 - on the outside terminals? Little confused with the terminal deal.

Fuckin prefab.

Coils in parallel and woofers in parallel if the woofers are dual 4. You need all the positives together and all the negatives together.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/product/img/subwoofer_wiring/2_subs_DVC_4_ohm_mono_variation2.jpg

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Yeah I know, but 50 bucks, and if im thinking correctly each of these subs needs 2.2 cu/ft, so isn't that 4.4 total? And the box is 4.6 cu/ft? Not really good at the whole rocket science of this stuff. And Im aware of how to wire 2 4 ohm dvcs to 1 ohm, Just never did it with terminals. And i think at this time I have the postives running to the same side instead of crossing over the sub...if that makes sense. Every diagram ive seen it looks like they run the jumpers off both coils, When right now im running them from the same coil. If you could at all describe how to wire these bad boys to 1 ohm in "noob" terms, I would appreciate it. Maybe make a little diagram in paint for me? xD

That diagram is pretty straight forward.

Run a wire from both the positives on the woofer to the positive on the enclosure's terminal, and do the same with the negatives. Obviously, do the same with the second woofer. then run a wire from both of the terminals positive to the amplifier, and the same with the negative.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Kk. Sorry for being....remedial? I'm new to SMD and its weird getting told in text vs in person/on the phone. Thanks for all the help man, Appreciate it. But can you answer the cu/ft for me? Each sub is 2.2, so does that mean a total of 4.4, and the box being 4.6 isn't going to affect much right?

The 4.6 isn't a problem, considering that the woofers will take up a bit of that space.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Archived