Second Skin Audio

Amp To Push A Dc Lvl 4

i'll look at the aq, but from what i saw from your post you couldnt get a rating at 12v and im pretty sure thats what a optima yellowtop puts out

12 volts with the engine off, 14 with the engine running assuming your alt is good

TDH FTW !!!

i'll look at the aq, but from what i saw from your post you couldnt get a rating at 12v and im pretty sure thats what a optima yellowtop puts out

i'd venture to say you should get right about what your looking for when the cars running. I just wanted a definitive answer so i could KNOW rather then guess exactly what its putting out.

i'd venture to say you should get right about what your looking for when the cars running. I just wanted a definitive answer so i could KNOW rather then guess exactly what its putting out.

Well I dont have a VU meter at the moment, I'm doing alot to the truck in the next couple of months.

I was really looking at getting a t1000bd because I like fosgate but I saw that sae1000d and I liked it for the price but I guess they are out...

Well I dont have a VU meter at the moment, I'm doing alot to the truck in the next couple of months.

I was really looking at getting a t1000bd because I like fosgate but I saw that sae1000d and I liked it for the price but I guess they are out...

why not get the RF then? it should be pretty balls on and actually will give you more power then the SAE as well.