Sonic Electronix

Starting New Build. Need Some Recommendations.

I need some help picking some subs for my new vehicle I'll be getting soon. Anyway, I have a MAXIMUM of about 1800$ to spend and honestly I figured 1000$ is going to be plenty. The goal I'm wanting to achieve is really window breaking subs.

There's a few things that needs to be consider for a build which I'm sure most of you know is that if I get some crazy powerful subs then I'll have to invest in another alternator/battery. With that money though I'm only looking for the sub(s), sub box, amplifier to power the beasts, and wire if I need less than 4 gauge wire, and I'm pretty sure 0 is the way to go anyway.

I have no idea whether I will have a car or a SUV so any size box is pretty much up for use. I really think that 1 18" or even a 15" that was a correctly tuned box sounds better than 2 15's/18's in a normal box ported box. Correct me if I'm wrong lol but I'm open to any suggestions. I'd love to be able to shatter one of my windows with them so try see if there's some that are capable of that magnitude of absolute awesomeness.

I do have a few thoughts on what subs I like because they seem like they pound HARD on the internet but how much can you really tell from a phone that can't record shit for sound. I like the Fi 18" Sp4, Kicker L7 15"(I'd get two fo sho), and Pioneer Ts-W3002d4 12" Champion Series (2 again).

Well thanks for reading and any suggestions are welcome and I hope I get tons of replies!!

dii43w.gif

There are a lot things to factor in not just the box and subs. I doubt you'll get a lot of replies and I suggest you do your research....there are a lot of companies to choose from...

Archived