Looking to switch to 5.1 surround in my room, need some opinions!

My Onkyo was a miss, sound cut out when you turned it up, Even using headphones. passthrough stopped working with my TV. Wasn't the cheaper once, Junk cost $600. I should of went with Denon.

PS: I guess I'm late on this reply LOL!

Says the guy who got scammed on Paramax...

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

My Onkyo was a miss, sound cut out when you turned it up, Even using headphones. passthrough stopped working with my TV. Wasn't the cheaper once, Junk cost $600. I should of went with Denon.

touche, :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

truthsayer

Kicking me well i'm down? I'm not going to say a thing... Well anyways that was 5 years ago maybe Onkyo cleaned there shit up.

• 5 weeks later...

If we are still talking about speakers, pawn shops and goodwill have been surprisingly good to me. I got some Klipsch from goodwill for 20 bucks, they have to be from the 70s/80s. not sure the model, but they have a big woofer on the back, probably 12. 3 smaller mids drivers on the front and a horn. they are the loudest damn things I have ever heard. i used them in my college dorm and they were the shit. my dad has some nice klipsch for his theatre, early 2000's vintage. Klipsch RF7 and the corresponding models for the rears and center channel. they were expensive but they are wicked.

Archived