WhiteMax87 Posted August 16, 2014 Report Posted August 16, 2014 I'll be moving to Craig, Colorado when I get back home from work. Just wondering if any of yall live up in Colorado? 2009 maxima, currently stock
WastedTalent Posted August 24, 2014 Report Posted August 24, 2014 I'll be moving to Craig, Colorado when I get back home from work. Just wondering if any of yall live up in Colorado? there's a few.... lol Sheena = pedobear
WhiteMax87 Posted August 24, 2014 Author Report Posted August 24, 2014 Who, where? 2009 maxima, currently stock
DJAnubis Posted January 8, 2016 Report Posted January 8, 2016 I used to live in Aurora, Colorado years ago before i moved out to Maryland. Was out there for about 18 years, beautiful state even though im not a big snow person. lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.