Second Skin Audio

Need A Box Design.

since i dont have the actual trunk...i cant be exact on how this would work. and i'm giving each sub just under 3.5 cubes of air. with outer dimensions, i'd make the box like this:

heigth: 17

width : 30

depth : 32.5

the port would be like this:

2" high

28.5" wide

12" long

end result after displacement is 6.79 cubes of air, and tuned to 35.2hz. might not be too bad given the tight space you have to work with. this design would have the subs and port firing into the cabin. with the port either on top or bottom since that's really the only place you have room for it. but again...i dno what other obstacles you may have to overcome to make it work, such as parts of the car being in the way and whatnot. but at least that's a start

oh...sketchup is bein a lil biotch...but if you need i can draw somethin up in paint to help give a little visual.

Edited by ExpoSport

yeah, build it the same way, just put the subs facing up or on the other end facing the trunk. and move the port to the other side, or face it upwards and have it curve along the box to get the proper length. i heard amatt's setup with his firing into the car and it sounded very nice and crisp. i heard no rattle, which to me is a VERY good thing