XS Power

Hey guys Iam planning on buying a xs power d5100r for my primary battery up front, but I am puzzled on the secondary battery for the back. I was thinking about a d975 or an xp975. What would I benefit from either? I know the xp975 has reserve power but doesn't the d975 have that as well? I am running about 2.5k RMS give or take. Can anyone help me out here if anyone has any other suggestions they will be appreciated. I have a stock alt btw

Edited by Nealon14

i have a ct sounds 1400.1 and getting a 125.4, so im guessing its around 2.5k rms total between both of my amps. I have a nissan versa 2012 sedan and i have no idea what the alt outputs. I should i mentioned that sorry. The largest battery i can fit up front is a group 51 according to the xs power website. i also took the measurements and it seems right.

since i am going to need a bigger alt and stuff i would be better off getting the d975 instead of the xp975 for the rear?

Edited by Nealon14

yeah i got the big 3 done. i have one more question would i need to get a charger for the rear battery or will it charge fine from the alternator through the front battery? ill prolly just buy the xp975 then since its a little bit cheaper .

Edited by Nealon14