my first big build 3 15 sp4s on ampere 8.0 TFE 4th order blow through 06 avalanche

that looks sick! can't wait to do mine! hows the the 4th order sound in there and if you don't mind PM me the specs. id be interested to see what ratio you went with and how much room this box takes up. i wanna leave 2-3 feet of my bed for stuff for beach trips or to move small stuff.

2002 chevy avalanche

Currently have:

2 dc xl 18

set of T2652-s

scv-6k

Ct sounds 75.4

270a mechman

xp3000

d3400

Wanted:

saz 200.4

Second set of T2652-s

D3100's

deadner

ok,this is were i need some help . got on the freeway and i finally seen my voltage drop to about 12v. then i backed off cause i smelled something electrical,i pulled over and checked the batteries,fuses,the amp was barely warm and so were the subs.got back on the highway and not even half way up,the 9k shutdown.went straight home and checked the ohms and this is what i got. the 9k came back on,thank goodness,but there is something wrong with my wiring,and i don't know what it is.

that looks sick! can't wait to do mine! hows the the 4th order sound in there and if you don't mind PM me the specs. id be interested to see what ratio you went with and how much room this box takes up. i wanna leave 2-3 feet of my bed for stuff for beach trips or to move small stuff.

you won't have any room with this set up.the batteries and amp are an inch away from the back of the bed.but 2 18s in fourth order i believe would leave you a little more space.

Archived