my first big build 3 15 sp4s on ampere 8.0 TFE 4th order blow through 06 avalanche

I would bet you are hitting a 50...

i would think so, but I'm curious to know what my peak is.the lower songs flex a lot,but don't hurt,higher hz songs hurt a little and i don't care for them.the stuff in the middle is insane!

I've seen and heard smaller set ups do 50's.

here's a 152db on 2 18's on one dc 9.0k in a avalanche. http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/topic/59267-kings-07-avalanche-walled-6-team-fi-15s-on-3-dc-9ks/

And you have more cone area

yeah thats real966 (Kenny) i read his build log on here,and he's the reason i went bigger,he inspired me to put in some work. he's doing 160s know and busting windshields...but now he's selling all his stuff on here,and getting into something else.im waiting for him to post some mids and highs.
thats crazy to put all that work in then tear it down and sell it off. I seen a few people do that. I think thats what keeps me from going too ridiculous with my set ups, but I enjoy watching these build's.

he always said were do we go from here? shit! i would be happy to get where he's at! i read every page of his build,and it was like was like watching him grow,from a pre-fab kicker box to a monster!

here's a 152db on 2 18's on one dc 9.0k in a avalanche. http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/topic/59267-kings-07-avalanche-walled-6-team-fi-15s-on-3-dc-9ks/

yeah thats real966 (Kenny) i read his build log on here,and he's the reason i went bigger,he inspired me to put in some work. he's doing 160s know and busting windshields...but now he's selling all his stuff on here,and getting into something else.im waiting for him to post some mids and highs.
thats crazy to put all that work in then tear it down and sell it off. I seen a few people do that. I think thats what keeps me from going too ridiculous with my set ups, but I enjoy watching these build's.

he always said were do we go from here? shit! i would be happy to get where he's at! oops! double post

he always said were do we go from here? shit! i would be happy to get where he's at! i read every page of his build,and it was like was like watching him grow,from a pre-fab kicker box to a monster!
I feel you all but 6 team woofers walled and 3 9k's out of control! When you got start replacing windshields thats a line I can't cross but I enjoy watching and getting demos from other that do!! LoL! I cant lie im pretty competitive soo maybe it will be me next.

I would bet you are hitting a 50...

i would think so, but I'm curious to know what my peak is.the lower songs flex a lot,but don't hurt,higher hz songs hurt a little and i don't care for them.the stuff in the middle is insane!
Yeah lows don't really hurt in any car honestly, just get windy, bass doesn't really start hurting for me until 28-29hz and up and louder than low-mid 50s

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

furniture skids are awesome for moving boxes around by yourself. I do floors as well

i tried to use those skids,but my bed has a rubber liner and it would move with box.what i did is got some wooden dowels,and got them under the box using a pry bar,then rolled it were i needed it.parked on a hill and they rolled back out. another floor layer! :good:

Archived