kyle372 Posted August 26, 2014 Report Posted August 26, 2014 Just bought an Obsidian Audio 15 d2. What are some recommended amps and how big of a box do I need? 2000 Honda accord 2 door
philrab Posted August 26, 2014 Report Posted August 26, 2014 Reposted straight from Obsidian Car Audio. Recommended enclosure info:Sealed ~ 2.0 to 2.5 ft^3Ported ~ 2.5 to 3.75 ft^3 @ 30 to 32 Hz Google man, it's an awesome thing. 2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread 2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount. Build Thread 1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes.
thefourth Posted August 26, 2014 Report Posted August 26, 2014 Just bought an Obsidian Audio 15 d2. What are some recommended amps and how big of a box do I need? 2000 Honda accord 2 door AQ/SQ 750.1 would pair up nicely to that woofer. Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do thatI can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream. oh lawd.
kyle372 Posted August 26, 2014 Author Report Posted August 26, 2014 Can the sub handle more than the recommended 600rms?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.