Jump to content

Florida People Where you at?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Lets see who all is in Florida on here and what you have or working on?

Ill Start: TC 09, working on either 2 SA15s or 3 (undecided at the moment) on a BC3500, FT1 tweeters, Selenium mids, 2 runs of 2/0 wire.

Im in Tampa Fl btw

Posted

Tampa

Gonna have some sp4s and 6500s. Already got some of em on the way later this month

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

Milton FL here. DC 2.0k and two Level3 12s. Working on door pods for 2 crescendo 6.5s and an FT-1 tweet.

how you manage to get your hands on the 6.5s? I wanted those originally but they are on back order. Keep me updated I'm curious to see how the door comes out.

Posted

Tampa

Gonna have some sp4s and 6500s. Already got some of em on the way later this month

how long till your build is ready?

Posted

Depends on how many hours I can take at work.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

Gainesville, just one JL CP108W3V3. Im thinking on moving to something bigger.

Currently whipping a O4' GMC Sierra 2500

Performance:

K&N Cold Air Intake

Hedman headers

3" True duels

Flowmaster Super 10's

Magnaflow High Flow Cats

G2 4:88 running gears

New cooling system

Superchips Flashpaq programmer

Eaton lockers

Audio: JL CP208W3V3

Kenwood X500-1

8 Gauge Memphis Power wire

Kenwood DDX8901HD

Exterior:

Fabtech 9.5" lift

38x13.5 Toyo Open Country M/T's

18x10 Fuel Mavericks (-44 offset)

Diamond plate bed gaurds

Diamond plate tool box

Recon Xenon Bulbs in Highs,Lows,& Fogs

Recon LED Tail lights

AMP Research Automated steps

Posted

Here are a couple pictures of my equipment, still have a lot to buy but trying to do things right the first time.

20140820_194219_zpsroin6jq4.jpg

20140820_194950_zpsvvcwv86m.jpg

20140825_195121_zps0lnbtsas.jpg

20140827_190446_zpsdeplcxhx.jpg

20140830_202545_zps39dpb9do.jpg

20140830_202719_zpswa72xitd.jpg

20140831_153938_zpsp3x3vsi4.jpg

20140831_153946_zpspqezy0mq.jpg

Posted

I'm in Pensacola. I don't hear a lot of systems playing when driving around or anything :( bummer. I have 2 AA 15s but might be switching to 2 Sundown 18s. Just depends on when I move

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 634 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...