Jump to content

Zoeller Vs. Liberty sump pumps


Recommended Posts

Posted

So when i bought my house it already had a Zoeller M53 installed. I have nothing bad to say about the PUMP, but the switch is a complete piece of shit. So 2 years ago after having been in the house for 3 years the switch takes a dump and leaves the pump running cause it locked up in the on position. The pump didn't burn out and I ended up swapping out the switch at the tune $35. Low and behold a few days ago I go downstairs and notice both pits full. Lucky for me I went down when i did. Gently tap the pipe and the fucker runs. look it up and sure enough, everyone bitches about the switch on these pumps.

Fuck that shit. Ordered a Liberty 257 to replace it.

Anyone use a liberty?

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5571 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...