Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Tuned box issues!


Redbeardoriginal

Recommended Posts

Posted

Box is finished. He is currently pushing them with a Memphis 1500d while his kicker 2500 is being rebuilt. Still under powering them in my opinion but thanks for the help guys! I have tried to upload a picture but can't from my phone I guess.

Posted

If you don't mind me asking, what program do you use?

The 3d box design Looks to have been made on (Google sketchup) but I'm not sure on the cut sheet part.

Google sketchup is a great tool for seeing a 3d version of Ur box before u build it. Mark from Car Audio Fabrication has a very good tutorial on it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 5316 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...