Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Box, part 2.


Nocturnus

Recommended Posts

Posted

So, I did the sealed box, it's loud, still want to try ported. Workable area for this is

First before I post any measurements (since the answer to this will change the measurements).

With rear firing port (into the hatch lid), does it matter sound wise if I fire the sub up to the roof or right into the hatch lid?

Posted

Most of the time sub up port back sounds the loudest in hatchbacks.

Vw Polo

Pioneer Deh-6050UB

Sundown Saz-3500d

DD Audio 9500 15''

5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz

I live to hear the Bass drop!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8823 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...