Dillon Sahai Posted September 17, 2014 Report Posted September 17, 2014 Hi I'm new to the site and I need help building a box. This is going to be my second box build. My first box was for a single Alpine type r 12 5th gen and the dimensions were 30in long, 16 in deep, and 16in tall and it sounded pretty good. I need help building a new box for 2 type r 12's both 4 ohm. I mostly listen to hiphop/rap and the box will be going in a 2009 subaru wrx sedan. Thanks!
razuuk004 Posted September 17, 2014 Report Posted September 17, 2014 You need to give you Max Dimensions LxWxH that you have to work with, The frequency you want the box to be tuned to and the subs SPECS. FS, VAS, QTS, Etc. Also try to contact Joe X. He will give you a good overview with drawing and cut sheet. My Build Logs: Door Panels: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177508-door-panels-starting-new-02-civic/page-20 Speaker Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160740-need-help-designing-a-box/ Carbon Fiber: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167381-carbon-fiber-use-this-forum-to-show-off-your-custom-parts/ Headliner: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174476-headliner-re-invented-for-02-civic/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.