Second Skin Audio

Whats the most idiotic sub box you've ever seen?

walledkota

83" timestamp="1411460332"]Sorry to hear about the blown subs what amp are you using i might be able to help you find a nice one cheap i have pretty good luck when it comes to craigslist i just picked up a kicker 750.1 for 70 bucks the other day and i saw some eclipse titianums for 100 a piece but im in cali its a goldmine for audio eqpt where im at thats cool that your daughter likes loud music my son seems to like gucci mane and z-ro lol and he smiled today when i had nas on

I have a old Sony 1200 I've burnt up 2 15s and a 10. I really don't have the extra cash to buy a new sub but I'm trying to sale or trade a few amps for a set of 10s,12s, or a single 15.

try putting them on craigslist im sure youll have some luck btw your amp might b clipping

I did but I guess no one wants 2 amps for 100$ and I could be clipping but not sure because I never herd any distortion or buzzing sounds or anything of that nature

83" timestamp="1411460332"]Sorry to hear about the blown subs what amp are you using i might be able to help you find a nice one cheap i have pretty good luck when it comes to craigslist i just picked up a kicker 750.1 for 70 bucks the other day and i saw some eclipse titianums for 100 a piece but im in cali its a goldmine for audio eqpt where im at thats cool that your daughter likes loud music my son seems to like gucci mane and z-ro lol and he smiled today when i had nas on

I have a old Sony 1200 I've burnt up 2 15s and a 10. I really don't have the extra cash to buy a new sub but I'm trying to sale or trade a few amps for a set of 10s,12s, or a single 15.

try putting them on craigslist im sure youll have some luck btw your amp might b clipping

I did but I guess no one wants 2 amps for 100$ and I could be clipping but not sure because I never herd any distortion or buzzing sounds or anything of that nature

Its hard to hear the clipping sometimes

Yea I think the boxes had a lot to do with it I think they were too small and both were sealed

that could do it lol i hope your boxes didnt look like anything on this thread

Nah lol I know for sure the 10 box was a Walmart special because the 10 was a Walmart special pioneer 10. The 15 box was also a pre fab box but not sure where it came from but both of the 15s were cheapos one was a qpower black mamba 1500 peak 800 rms and the other was a pyramid 800 peak 400 rms and the pioneer was a 1100 peak 250 rms. The pioneer lasted longer than both 15s tho

Sorry for the double post my phones messed up

its cool mine has been acting stupid today too. fortunately my brother in law used to own a audio shop so i got schooled early and knew that a sub should be in a box i remember when i was like 6 and sitting in his 85 Z28 with 6 15s and thinking one day I'll have a system like this.

6 15s in the back of a z28 really? Pics or it's not true

Archived