Second Skin Audio

Enclosure Help

there not that deep btu there about 8 inches..there not that big....thers a pic of them on here...

would it sound the same if i put the box on top of the seat?

yea....but like u said earlier, u dont wanna take out the back seat.... which to me sounds like u want the seating...so putting the box on the seat would take that out all together..... there may not be a way to make those fit unless you can do somoething under the seats....if u look at other subs that u would like to make fit in small spaces are

the rockford shallow and the kicker shallow

i personally own two cvt's and they both are behind the seat of my 83 f150...me being 6-3 space was an issue...the box is under 7.5 inches deep...and does low 130's off 1k watts...only draw back is they lack on lows

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

yea....but like u said earlier, u dont wanna take out the back seat.... which to me sounds like u want the seating...so putting the box on the seat would take that out all together..... there may not be a way to make those fit unless you can do somoething under the seats....if u look at other subs that u would like to make fit in small spaces are

the rockford shallow and the kicker shallow

i personally own two cvt's and they both are behind the seat of my 83 f150...me being 6-3 space was an issue...the box is under 7.5 inches deep...and does low 130's off 1k watts...only draw back is they lack on lows

do u know were i kan buy them??...besides ebay....

heyy how can i add u on myspace u dont have a freind request thingy..nor do u have a message box

do u know were i kan buy them??...besides ebay....

heyy how can i add u on myspace u dont have a freind request thingy..nor do u have a message box

its on the right hand side, its a red rectangular box...one says add, other says message

cc sells them...but the price difference is gross...i got mine on ebay, took 3 days to get here

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon: