Miguels Posted September 28, 2014 Report Posted September 28, 2014 all you need is a drill screws and glue. home depot can cut the wood for you my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
RainStryke Posted September 28, 2014 Report Posted September 28, 2014 Home Depot will cut the wood for you, but 9/10 times each cut isn't going to be perfect when you go to put the box together. I just got my box put together and had to use a planer to even out the boards so I could put the top piece on. You also want to cut some 45 degree angles for the port if you make a custom box. I had to use a jig saw to cut out the circular cuts and clean it up with a router. Wish I had the jig for the router to just use that for my circular cuts. I got lucky I even got to use that stuff... my buddies dad is a carpenter and had everything I needed pretty much. So I understand having to buy a box online because you can't afford at least a jig saw and circular saw over top of the needed materials. The current box could be a major part of why the subs are not giving him the performance he is looking for. Also... What amplifier is he currently running no those P3's?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.