Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Reconing Memphis mojo 12


AGame615

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok so I put this sub through the ringer for almost a solid year I have tortured it to see what it could take and it held up well and sounded great doing it but now it is time for a recone and I don't want to use the Memphis mojo recone kit is there another kit someone would like to recommend to use its the mojo5

Posted

PSI and purplehaze both make great recones.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5298 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...