Sheamus Posted September 29, 2014 Report Posted September 29, 2014 Hey guys I want to run 4 soundqubed hds200 12's on a soundqubed 2200 in a jeep grand cherokee max dimensions are 33in wide X 22in high X 30in deep I have a box planned out I'm just not sure it will work well
Cj Kumz Posted October 1, 2014 Report Posted October 1, 2014 You gat about 10.5 cubes gross, you might need alittle more space on that power but Lets here your plan out, might turn out great.. Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Sheamus Posted October 2, 2014 Author Report Posted October 2, 2014 The box I have designed is a little under 8.5 cubes but I heard soundqubed woofers like a lot of space
yurvalentine Posted October 2, 2014 Report Posted October 2, 2014 The box I have designed is a little under 8.5 cubes but I heard soundqubed woofers like a lot of space Yeah they do, 2 per is not too shabby though. What else you got for us?
Sheamus Posted October 3, 2014 Author Report Posted October 3, 2014 This is what I had in mind The port is 18 inches deep its so narrow because my jeep has its spare tire in the back
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.