AudiobahnCaddy17 Posted March 28, 2008 Report Posted March 28, 2008 Hey guys, I recently got a new project car and I need advice for a decent system. I bought a 1991 Nissan 240sx that I'm swapping a Chevy 5.3l V8 (out of the Silverado's and Tahoe's), the car's gonna be used as an autocrosser and light drifter. So with that in mind, I'm trying to build a system that is as loud or a little less loud than my 2 12" audiobahn alum 12 q's pushed by a8000t amps. I would like to keep the build as cheap and light weight as possible, although im not expecting anything super light weight if it's gonna hit hard. I was possibly thinking of an alpine type x 12 or 15? If i could build a one sub system to fit in the spare tire well that'd be great. Any advice is greatly appreciated. "There's no replacement for displacement" 89 Cadillac Eldorado Custom two tone paint 2 12" Audiobahn Alum Q woofers 2 Audiobahn A8000T amps 2 Audiobahn Capacitors Alpine Headunit
lilCiViCb0y Posted April 1, 2008 Report Posted April 1, 2008 What i say you should do is instead of doing the wheel well trick is to seal of the trunk and use that as ur box so its less weight and you can put a huge ass system in it that will pound for have a light drifting car you have and if i where u id drop the alpine n go with a fi 15 of sum kind and drop the back seat and fit 2 bucket seats in the front and back so that the sub has room to pound ur back n u wall of the trunk n put the sub facing in the car and you could have the amps or amp behind the back 2 bucket seats if thats a good idea i was thinking bout doin this to my civic when i get money and after college in canada for mobile electronics which is wat i love doing now is building systems with friends and putting them in cars to hear and i love4 pissing off the neighbors
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.