tayodell41 Posted October 2, 2014 Report Posted October 2, 2014 Hey everybody, I'm about to start a 4th order build and just thought I'd ask on here to make sure I'm headed in the right direction. This will be a trunk build in a 2001 Toyota Camry. The amp I'm running is a CT Sounds 1400.1. The subs will be 2 HDS312s. I plan on doing 2cf sealed and 4 cf ported for a 1:2 ratio. The port will be a square port, 5.25x5.25 (6x6 on the outside) and 4 inches long which should bring the tuning to about 47 hz and give me 110 sq in of port. Does all this sound right to any of you with more experience than me?
DylanBunch Posted October 2, 2014 Report Posted October 2, 2014 5.25x5.25 is 27.5" of port 2006 Ford Explorer 2 Team AA/Sundown 15s 6th order Ct Sounds 7k 4 PRV Mr500 8s Rockford p1000-2 Team Subsonic Lows
tayodell41 Posted October 3, 2014 Author Report Posted October 3, 2014 Oh sorry, I was confused about port area. Changing the port to 9.25x9.25 (10x10 external) and that will bring the length to 15.5" to tune to 49-50 hz.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.