chrome help

e8wj00.jpg

ive had this computer new from the store for about a month and now im getting this type of stuff with the adds what do i need to do to get rid of all this and get my desktop performing like it should

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Maybe if you weren't buying helmets! and Diet books!

Looks like Ad-Ware. Run your anti-virus - anti-malware remover, and scan for anything that shouldn't be there.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Also check if you have any Chrome Extensions installed that are generating those intrusive ads and pop-ups.

In Chrome:

1: Click the menu button in the upper-right that has the 3 horizontal bars (just below the X to close the window)

2: On the menu that appears click Tools -> Extensions. A new tab will open

3: Un-check the "Enabled" box to disable an extension

4: Close and re-open Chrome to test if disabling the extension resolves the issue

5a: If disabling one (or more) of the extensions resolves the issue then go back to the Extensions page and click the trash can icon to delete the extension from your machine

5b: If you've disabled/removed all extensions and you're still having issues then the problem is not tied to Chrome Extensions

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Archived