HOLY SHIT! 6 SMD 18'S ON 54,000K

Hey guys, I just wanna thank ALL of you!! I've been running this build for 2 years now and I've had a BLAST!! I run a DC Audio 9k to EACH SMD @.35 ohms (clamped around 8500 RMS to each ;) and I run that much power to each for a looooong time. This was built to run loong music classes not burps, but it does put up a 162+ @44 Hz and 152+ @ 20Hz on TL too so it's VERY musical and somewhat loud. I hold multiple MWSPL and ISPLL national and world championships along with setting a Usaci Sb 4 record even before I wired this down and started running some REAL power. My Tahoe is straight torn up from this much power on THE most baddass subs made. I also wanna throw a shout-out to Mechman alternators, there are 4 270's under my hood and they have been there from the beginning and they are THE best out there... period. I've ran them so hard,I've literally burned the solder off the regulators and melted out bearings, but the guys at Mechman are TOP KNOTCH and have ALWAYS treated me right whenever I've had a question or needed any kind of service. There are also 16 XS D3100's in the Ho' and those batteries are Beasts, they produce an IGNORANT amount power for 6-9ks.

BUT....

This ain't the end.... I've got my eye on a van or two and shit's gonna get stupid for the next build Fo Sho :)

Thanks to Steve for selling me the 1st SMD's I ever owned and everybody else thats helped me out along the way

how in the living hell are those subs taking a dc 9.0 each

:shok:

:ninja:

ESS EMM DEE's.

same reason i am still on my original 4 prototypes with 6000+ per :D a 9.0 is down right crazy though on each one :D

I've got My T2500 putting out 3400 watts according to the AMM-1, and I know my electrical isn't keeping voltage as high as yours is. I wouldn't be surprised if you're pushing 7000+ at times to those SMD'S

:morepower1:

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

how in the living hell are those subs taking a dc 9.0 each

:shok:

:ninja:

ESS EMM DEE's.

same reason i am still on my original 4 prototypes with 6000+ per :D a 9.0 is down right crazy though on each one :D

I've got My T2500 putting out 3400 watts according to the AMM-1, and I know my electrical isn't keeping voltage as high as yours is. I wouldn't be surprised if you're pushing 7000+ at times to those SMD'S

:morepower1:

I've clamped out over 8500 watts each SMD... on music :)

With rise and voltage dropping to 13.2.....for now :)

Meh.. 158.8 3 minute average on music?

My brothers friends cousins girlfriend had a pet that ran away and ended up at this guys house who had a uncle twice removed that did 159.0.

:ninja: good shit Lenny

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

My brothers friends cousins girlfriend had a pet that ran away and ended up at this guys house who had a uncle twice removed that did 159.0.

:ninja: good shit Lenny

Best part is.... that was meter CENTERED in the windshield, I usually gain around 1.5 Db meter in the legal position... Sooooooo ;)

My brothers friends cousins girlfriend had a pet that ran away and ended up at this guys house who had a uncle twice removed that did 159.0. :ninja: good shit Lenny

Best part is.... that was meter CENTERED in the windshield, I usually gain around 1.5 Db meter in the legal position... Sooooooo ;)

I'm aware... I was explaining that to my gf who is in the living room with me watching your kaos run. I think its funny you started out at a 159.9

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Did he bail out of his own ride in that first video towards the end? Also was that hearing protection he had? I would have saw that before a demo and said hell no if the owner has hearing protection in, lol

He jumped out because its a little louder for the passenger. He only wears earing protection because it gives you a headache if you sit in it for demos too long.

Annnd... I'm gonna go deaf :)

My brothers friends cousins girlfriend had a pet that ran away and ended up at this guys house who had a uncle twice removed that did 159.0. :ninja: good shit Lenny

I'm aware... I was explaining that to my gf who is in the living room with me watching your kaos run. I think its funny you started out at a 159.9

I'm planning on startin' off over a 60 this year.... I was bummed it was "only" 159.9 but we had to run back to back to back and stuff was gettin' a little "warm" :)

Archived