Second Skin Audio

3 subs

If I build in the trunk probably for width 36 inches height would be no more than 15 and the depth would be 34 inches. I can get a 36 by 13 by 30 in there without having to build in the trunk if I keep the height lower it should fit without building in the trunk I have a good sized trunk but the opening is what gets me

based on these dims i would say 2 12s is optimal. No way 15s fit.

then again im thinking subs forward and port forward.

My plan was to have the subs facing up there's no way to have 15s facing forward unless I build in the trunk I could do 4 12s facing up and the port facing towards the back of the car I can get 8 cubes in there then after I subtract subs port and bracing it's close to 7 cubes

you wont be loud facing up in a sedan

You don't think so do you think I can get 3 12s facing towards the back and port facing towards the back?

im sure its possible but not with optimal airspace and port.

Gotta factor in where all the electrical will go to. Its not easy getting loud in a sedan. Youll find that out quick.

I have lots of room for electrical I have room for a box but not sure about the port I want to have enough port area but I don't know how big to make the port the port lengthends up being to long for the box can you make an l shaped port that's in the middle of the front of the box under the subs do you just build a square port than make it into an L usually when I do an l shaped port it's on the side of the box so I just have one board that goes so far into the box then it turns to make the L. I dont know if I explained that correctly or if you understand what I'm saying lol sorry if it's confusing

I have lots of room for electrical I have room for a box but not sure about the port I want to have enough port area but I don't know how big to make the port the port lengthends up being to long for the box can you make an l shaped port that's in the middle of the front of the box under the subs do you just build a square port than make it into an L usually when I do an l shaped port it's on the side of the box so I just have one board that goes so far into the box then turns to make the L shape

Archived