Plankers_Pend Posted October 15, 2014 Report Posted October 15, 2014 Im looking to start upgrading (rather, replacing some blown speakers) my door speakers and rear deck speakers(just behind rear seats). These will be going in a chevy aveo hatchback. According to sonic electronix the front door's are 5.25, and the rear deck are 6.5 I have however seen where I can use 6.5's up front as well by adding a spacer. Could anyone recommend me a set for roughly $100(can go up a little more if the benefits are worth it) per set, or $100(again, roughly) for 1 set of components + tweeters? I do not currently have any amp for them, but will get one when leftover money allows it (i hate christmas shopping season!). I was looking at the QC-HF6.5 from Soundqubed, but I've been out of the loop in car audio for a couple years now, and am not too familiar with brands now. Any suggestions? TLDR: Looking for $100ish/set of components, no amp currently, getting one soon Edit: And I will be getting some DC subs again to pair this all with, I sold my sig subs recently and have instant withdrawls Team DC! 2 12" Level 4 dual 1's 2200d
islandpride684 Posted October 15, 2014 Report Posted October 15, 2014 They are a well known company...budget friendly also....what head unit are you using? Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186921-blk9te-07-yukon-slo-mo-build/page-3?hl=%2Bblk9te#entry2881410
Plankers_Pend Posted October 15, 2014 Author Report Posted October 15, 2014 Ah jeez I can't remember offhand.. bluetooth/dual usb jvc im wanting to say. Ill get the model etc tonight or tomorrow. Wanting to say its JVC KDR721BTE Team DC! 2 12" Level 4 dual 1's 2200d
islandpride684 Posted October 15, 2014 Report Posted October 15, 2014 Here is a suggestion, why don't just save up for the amp and speakers together, so that way you don't have to rewire everything... Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186921-blk9te-07-yukon-slo-mo-build/page-3?hl=%2Bblk9te#entry2881410
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.