Sonic Electronix

Long story short i came to college and got myself a new computer. So i thought I could copy the itunes from my parents computer at home to my college computer. I just didnt think that all my music needed to be on their computer anymore. So i copied the itunes from my parents computer onto a flashdrive and copied it then onto my new computer. The only problem is that my iphone 5 wont sync with the new computer with the same itunes that was on my parents computer. I can plug it in at like 8pm and when i wake up to go to class at 7:30 itunes will still tell me that my phone is still backing up. Which is step 2 of 7. Which cannot be right. It used to take maybe of 5 minutes tops to sync my phone. What is going on here? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I also dont want to hear anything about i shouldve got a samsung galaxy s4 because it wont happen. I would just appreciate some help with my problem. Thanks!

06 v6 Mustangbig 3Mechman 270 Hybrid G2 interstate batteriesBC3500 wired at 12 Sundown x-10 D4's

Archived